We will sell on your behalf in our store, on our website, at GunBroker.com and Guns.com. Here's what we do for you:
- List your gun(s) at the sales channels you choose
- Research gun values using the Blue Book of Gun Values and online sources and/or list it at your desired selling price
- Create item descriptions, listings and take photos
- Optional: Our gunsmith with give your gun a function/safety check, professional cleaning, and condition rating (plus his nifty Gunsmith Certified Badge that could improve the chances of sale) for an extra fee
- Collect payment and fees on your behalf and handle shipping, paying taxes and fees from the payment collected, if applicable
- Arrange for shipping to the buyer's selected FFL, if purchased online
- Cut you a business check for the sale within 5-7 business days of receiving a cleared payment
What do you need to do?
Bring your guns into the shop, fill out the consignment agreement, and we'll let you know when it sells! Choose which sales channels you'd like us to use and decide how long you want us to try to sell it (3 months, 6 months, or 1 year)
- All consigned items must be in working order and clean – salable as-is
- You are able to sell up to 6 firearms at a time
- For an additional $75, you can opt for our gunsmith to do a function and safety check and professional cleaning prior to sale. He will also give a professional condition rating. This will earn it a "Gunsmith Certified" badge on sales listings, which can improve the chances of it being sold.
- Wraith Precision's cut is 20% of the net profit (after shipping, taxes and fees) for all channels
- If the item sells in our store or on our website, there is no final fee value - just WI tax and shipping, if applicable
- GunBroker.com collects tax for the state in which the buyer resides, and charges a final fee value as follows:
- Take the first $325 of your final value and multiply it by 6%. If your item sold for $325 or less this is your Final Value Fee.
- If your final value was more than $325, take the additional amount over $325 and multiply it by 4%.
- Add up these amounts and that is your Final Value Fee.
- Guns.com collects 9.2% on all sales through their site, which includes shipping and any taxes
While we do not guarantee that your firearm(s) will sell, we will certainly try our best in up to 4 places at once!