Looking to pick up your firearm purchase from MidwayUSA, GunBroker.com, Brownell's or elsewhere?
Just choose us from the FFL transfer dealer lists on the site(s) concerned and proceed with your order. Our FFL is on file at all three of those sites, but sometimes sellers prefer to receive a copy of our FFL certificate from us directly. If the seller requires a copy of our FFL sent, please have them email us at [email protected] to request it. Please note that our transfer fees have increased by $10 as of 9/20/2022
- Handgun transfers: $55, includes Wisconsin background check
- Long gun transfers: $40, includes federal background check
- Pistol frames, revolver frames or fire control units: $55, includes Wisconsin background check
- Long gun lower receivers: $40, includes federal background check
- Multiple Firearms: $10 for each additional firearm on the same transfer
- Transfers out: $40 + shipping (Priority Mail or 2-Day UPS or FedEx)
- Multiple transfers out: $15 + shipping (Priority Mail or 2-Day UPS or FedEx)
If possible, please have orders addressed in the following format, put to your name's attention as shown:
Attn: Your Name
434 Oakton Ave
Pewaukee, WI 53072
When your order arrives, we'll give you call to let you know you can come in to fill out the paperwork. Don't forget to bring in a current, unexpired state-issued ID!
Additional Terms and Conditions
- We consider the person whose name is on the order, and who paid for it, to be the purchaser and sole rightful transferee of the firearm. We require the person who fills out the background check to be the actual purchaser.
- All transfers must be completed within 30 days of our acquisition date unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Federal NICS background checks with an initial response as "delayed," with no further communication after 3 business days, will NOT be transferred
- Transfer fees are collected the day you fill out the paperwork, whether you take possession of the firearm that day or not
- You must be 21 years old to purchase a lower receiver or fire control unit (pistol frame) per ATF rules
- If you would like to transfer a firearm from a private seller, you and the seller will need to complete the General Firearm Bill of Sale and include it with the shipment to us. See page 3 for more information.
- It is your responsibility to know the seller's return policy for purchasing the firearm. It is further advisable to be aware of all the seller's terms and conditions
- If returns are accepted by your seller, and a return is required, it is your responsibility to make those arrangements and have the seller contact us with instructions for its return. You are further responsible for any and all shipping and related return costs incurred through the returns process. Our fee for a return transfer is $40 for all types.
- We handle denials on a case-by-case basis